Friday, October 17, 2008

SHOOTING and VOTING

OK, so I just finished shooting DOLLHOUSE (FOX's new show).  I had a great time doing it and met alot of nice people.  A few highlights were:

1. My Outfit.  Is this not the craziest thing?!?  If you know me, you know I never, ever, ever dress like this.  Ha ha ha ha, it was great to actually go out of my comfort zone.  Look, it's a yellow golf hat with a hoody and I am wearing a little BLING!  I guess I am really conservative  in what I wear, because I thought this was like an alien suit to me.



Also, the set was this awesome old building with cement floors and old brick walls.  And I was surrounded by dancers and singers.  I got to hang out with Jed Whedon, the writer of the episode.  He also wrote a very cool movie, "Doctor Horrible's Sing A Long" (you should google it, it's awesome).


2.  I VOTED today!!!!  I did an ABSENTEE ballot in the mail.  I don't like standing in lines and parking, so I vote through the mail.  And I voted for my favorite candidates and propositions!  I am so proud of myself.  I want everyone to vote!!!!  I don't care who you're voting for, just get your voices heard!


So I guess that's it for today.  Hope all is well in internet land!