Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I AM PINNED!

So here's the deal with me now.  My people tell me I am on "HOLD" for 2 shows.  They say, "We have a PIN in you."  Which means they have my headshot pinned to the wall in their production office.  You see, whenever production gets ready for a show or movie, they put all the headshots of the people in the project on the wall with a PIN.  So I am PINNED.


So I am PINNED for "LIFE" on NBC.  






I am also PINNED for "CASTLE" a new show on ABC.




The crazy part is that BOTH shows are shooting at the same time.  So I am hoping I can do BOTH!!!  'Cause they both seem like great projects to work on!

This happened to me before.  I was PINNED for "24", "The Unit" and "Wedding Bells" a few years ago.  And they were all shooting at the same time.  I ended up only doing "24" because of date conflicts.  I really wanted to do all 3 shows!!!!

But... I am not in the CAST yet for either of these 2 shows.  You see, the script and locations haven't been finalized yet.  So I could be cut out, changed or even re-cast depending on the writers and producers.

All I know is that I have been PINNED.  Ha ha ha ha.  I will keep you guys updated!

JOHN