Friday, September 26, 2008

MY HAIR!!!!!!

Okay, so I made a HUGE mistake.  I have been going to the best place for 7 years to get my haircut.  It's called, "SHORTY's" in West Hollywood.  They cut my hair and make me look like a  superstar.

But I had an emergency.  I had several auditions and I had less than 24 hour notice.  And my hair was way too long.  So I went to a salon down my street.  

It was a place called, "FLOYD's BARBER SHOP".  It looked cool and hip.  So I walked in and showed them my picture (pic below) and I said, "I want this haircut."  I know it can be done, because it was a pic of ME.

So she cut my hair, and 30 mins later, I got a CONE HEAD.  My hair was way too short and had a POINT in the middle.

Needless to say, I was very unhappy with my cut and I hope it didn't effect my auditions the following day. Ugh.

DON'T GO TO "FLOYD's BARBER SHOP"    (http://www.floydsbarbershop.com)  they will screw up your hair!