Wednesday, September 10, 2008

MAJOR CATCH UP with JOHN!!!

Key Points on my LIFE now:

I just moved!!!  I am in a nice little
 Condo in the NOHO arts district.  I love it, because there are only 5 people living in the building! The good thing is, all the people moving in are totally cool.

There are some problems trying to get a few things fixed from the developer, but all in all I love it here.





I just got a new puppy too!  His name is SPIKE and he is a LONG HAIRED DOXIE (Weener Dog).  I got him to keep my beautiful 7 year old DOXIE company.  Her name is KILLER.  (She's
 the black dog)  But to my surprise, she HATES him and wants to eat him.  Ha ha ha ha.  I haven't slept in over 2 weeks now!  I am going to crazy!








My poor pup wants to constantly play with KILLER, his new sister.  But everytime he comes near her, she snaps at him.  I was hoping a maternal extinct would kick in with Killer.  But she wasn't having it.  Have you seen Killer's Youtube movie?  Go to YouTube and type in "Ask Killer Anything".  Now that she has a brother, I have to reformat her show.  

 I shot GREY'S ANATOMY this month!  It was Awesome.  I love this show. It was just a Co-Star role, but it was with one of my favorite actors, Sara Ramerez (Dr.Torres).  I play a psych intern and I make a mistake and she rips me a new one.  I got to hang out with Sara and other cast members and be part of a great show. I loved it!  

I am also busy doing my photography.  You can see my work at: www.JBCImages.com .

I need to figure out what I need to do too "Move forward" in my life.  I have a great place, dogs, and business.  But it's kinda at a stand still.  I hate standing still.  I need more money to make more investment ventures.  Like everyone else, I have Student Loans, Car Loans, Credit Card Bills, Mortgage, etc..etc...  I would love to have everything paid off, so the money I do make can go into my retirement. Anyone know any secrets?  (no pyramid schemes or recruiting crap) Did you know I haven't had a vacation in over 8 years?  I am too busy auditioning, shooting, photography and dealing with 'real life'.  I need a vacation so bad.  

Okay, now I am just babbling.  Well this is what's going on now in my life.  Till next time!!!!

-John