Monday, January 5, 2009

2009 is a gonna be a good year!

Sorry for not blogging in so long.  Alot has happened:

Well I finally got CAST for "CASTLE" a new show on ABC.  I went on set, it started to rain and we had to postponed the shoot.  Oh well, atleast I got paid for the day.


I just found out I am going to be on YOUNG AND THE RESTLESS.  I auditioned for them awhile back, and they got a role for me.  I think I shoot around JANUARY 15th.


I am starting the P90X fitness program.  I have been working out everyday to these series of tapes with my work out gear.  It is kicking my butt!  Let's hope I get fit.   (www.P90x.com)


And I am trying to get IMDB (Internet Movie Database) to put all my credits up.  But for some reason they haven't done so yet.  I have done, GREY'S ANATOMY, LIFE, DOLLHOUSE, CASTLE and none of it is listed on my BIO.  So I have been trying to contact them, but for whatever reason they have no phone number or mailing address.  So it's all thru crappy emails. Ugh....  I guess it could be worse.

I had a great Christmas and New Years.  I was in town working, but having fun.  I spent time with some great friends and got closer to my new puppy (Spike).  I saw MARLEY and ME at the movies and cried my eyes out. UGH!!!!

I will try and be better at updating my life, but I think only 5 people read my blog. Ha ha ha ha.  Thanks!

JOHN